Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How do you add horns or elf ears to a Berenguer reborn doll?

I am looking for tips, instructions, pointers on how to add horns or elf ears to reborn doll projects. I have some in my collection and I have no idea how they get them on without making them look %26quot;stuck%26quot; on. I have seen some dolls with poly clay tails and I think they are really interesting, they look like part of the original doll. Thanks~

How do you add horns or elf ears to a Berenguer reborn doll?
Yep, you already had your answer- poly clay. If you can find the color to match the horns, etc, then you can use it to smooth and %26#039;attach%26#039; them. If the doll cannot take the heat of the oven while they are baking (250 degrees for 15 minutes is average), then take them off carefully, with the smoothed attaching part, bake that on tin in a non-food toaster oven that has good degree controls (and use an oven thermometer, just in case), then take the entire new baked item, and glue it on with something like Fletch-Tite, or a superglue.


Cool idea wish I could see it when it is done!



credot siosse

No comments:

Post a Comment