Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to remove the front grill of a mitsubishi outlander and how to replace the stock horns?

I want to replace the stock horns for my 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander but in order to do so i have to remove the front grill. I have no problems with the electrical stuff but off course I have to be able to remove the old horns i have to access it (it is placed under the front grills). Can anyone send a step by step procedure in removing the front grill, illustrations would help a lot.





Thanks!

How to remove the front grill of a mitsubishi outlander and how to replace the stock horns?
THE MITCHEL CRASH BOOK SHOWS IT ONLY PAYS FOR 2 TENTHS OF AN HOUR [12 MIN. ] TO REMOVE AND REPLACE THE GRILLE SO I SUSPECT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY IT WILL BE EVIDENT HOW THE GRILLE COMES OFF. ONCE YOU REMOVE THE GRILLE THE HORNS SHOULD BE EQUALLY EASY TO REMOVE.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment